Skip to main content

Thirty Four amazing weeks!


34 Weeks



Total Weight Gain:  So I went to the doctor on Tuesday and I gained 2 more pounds which puts me at 14 pounds gained in total!

Maternity Clothes?  Loving my maternity jeans in this chilly weather. Also grabbed a couple cute tops from Savers while out and about. I adore that store because it has good brands of clothing for soooo cheap!!

Stretch Marks? Negative.

Fruit/Veggie Size?  She was a pineapple last week, this week she is a large cantaloupe! :)

Sleep?  It’s okay, I can’t really complain this week. I have felt so rested lately, thank you Jesus!

Best Moment This Week:  David and I rearranged the nursery furniture and he hung up some pictures! I am in love! I still have a few more things I want to buy for the room but so far it is just precious. Sometimes I stare at the crib and think, in just about a month we will be putting a little girl inside of it! I can’t wait, I really can’t! **Another thing I want to add (and I’m kind of cheating since this just happened tonight) BUT David took me to The Elephant Bar for dinner tonight and it was so fun! I had never been and it was very good food. The atmosphere was nice and our waitress was so sweet. I loved spending time with David laughing and talking- He is my bestie.

Miss Anything?   Nope! Enjoying my pregnancy so much.

Movement?  So much movement! Sometimes she will tickle me when she gets too far into my sides :) I love that…this little booger is gonna get it when she comes out- tickle wars all the time from mama!

Food Cravings: Nothing in particular. I love most foods!

Food Aversions:  Seafood.

Symptoms:  As the baby continues to fill up my belly, I’m noticing that it is a little harder to breath! I will find myself talking  away and then I am out of breath with each passing sentence. It’s pretty funny actually. I was rubbing  my tummy the other night and I realized I was sore towards the bottom of my ribs- they felt bruised. Thanks to my baby, I believe this soreness is definitely a result of her constant kicking and jabbing at my rib cage! Funny kid. Still no heartburn or acid reflux! Another thing I haven’t had yet is varicose veins. My doctor just told me on Tuesday that I may not get those because I am always walking at work. David has asked me if I want to start taking evening walks and I most definitely do!  Thank God I haven’t caught the flu bug that has been going around. I fear that I will catch something at work with all the sick patients around me but God has kept me flu and cold free this entire pregnancy which is awesome since I’ve never had the flu shot before!! Amen :) I am also feeling some sharp pains in my pelvic area- maybe she is starting to drop? Who knows…
Belly Button:  In but it will pop out when I laugh or use my abs to get up after lying down. Weird!

Happy or Moody?  OH so happy! 42  days left.

 
Nursery Progress:  It now has all the necessary furniture! All we need is another shelf for storage and I think we will be good! I adore her room and still have a few more things I’d like to add to it! 
Looking Forward to:  Tomorrow, the big day…THE BABY SHOWER! I am beyond excited to celebrate my daughter with friends and family. She has so many beautiful people who are so anxious for her arrival and it makes me an extremely proud mama knowing she is so loved. I’m so thankful for my mom, Lindsey, and Sophia for putting this shower together for me. Can’t wait to eat food and celebrate!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Breastfeeding Diares

I am so excited to be sharing my story with all of Julie's readers on The Girl in the Red Shoes ! Please head over to her blog and check out all the other stories as well. I hope you are just as inspired as I was. Make sure you have a cozy blanket and some tissues- these women share some amazing stories! Read my story HERE .

20 Weeks!

20 Weeks Little Bean: So my baby is not a bean at all, in fact, he is the size of a banana right now and I love these little comparisons because it allows Gracie to really connect with baby and visualize the growth. When we had our anatomy scan on Monday, the guy told us that the baby is measuring 1 week ahead of schedule and he is a whole pound now. Right now, the baby is able to swallow and is producing baby poop (meconium) so there's that! Symptoms: I am getting my energy back but I am still getting sick each and every morning. It was the same with Gracelyn so I'm not surprised. I can't even remember when the nausea subsided last time. The good thing is that it's only in the morning and then I'm fine for the rest of the day as long as I keep snacking and don't let my stomach stay empty for long. I swear I am feeling Braxton Hicks already which is so crazy to me! Every once in a while my belly gets as hard as a rock which I also don't remember fr

26 WEEKS

26 Weeks Total Weight Gain:   Total of 5 pounds! I got weighed when I had my check up on Tuesday and I gained 3 pounds since last week! I wonder if it made a difference that I had my shoes and jacket on ;) Maternity Clothes?   Thanks to my cousin Jami, I now have more maternity clothes! Couldn't be more happy! Now I have a few more things to wear! I now have a total of 6 pairs of maternity jeans/pants! Stretch Marks?   Not yet! Sleep?   My preggle is a life saver! The preggle even allows me to sleep on my tummy! It is so relaxing and so comfy since I'm not putting any pressure on my belly. Best Moment This Week:   Normally David and I meet every Sunday for church but this past week, we actually got to go together which was a nice change. :) After church we ate lunch and walked around the mall. It was fun being able to just hang out together. We didn't even look at any baby stuff while at the mall, we just enjoyed each others company!  Miss Anyth