Skip to main content

35 weeks


35 Weeks (Father-to-Be Day)
Decided to have David share his perspective on things- it's Father-to-be Day on the blog! :)



Total Weight Gain: Im a pretty solid 195lbs.

Fruit/Veggie Size:   Honey-dew melon.Not " Honey do list" please dont confuse the growth of the baby with the growth of my chores! Just kidding!

Stretch Marks?  Well I did have a few Big Macs this week... Just kidding. No stretch marks for either of us. At the rate Sarah applies belly oils and lotion, there is no chance!
 
Sleep?  From what she says shes been sleeping like a baby meaning up every few hours and having a hard time sleeping. Me on the other hand I sleep like a teenager-once im out im out til that darn alarm clock goes off!
 
Best Moment This Week:  Although typically males arent highly interested in the baby shower, I thought it would mean something to Sarah if I was there even for a little bit. So  I arrived just about in time to open the gifts and surprisingly and thankfully we recieved an abundance of gifts with love, and when I say with love I mean some of these gifts were handmade or books that were given had meaning and purpose behind them.
 
Miss Anything?  A few dollars haha I say few now but the baby isnt even here yet. YIKES!! But I wouldnt trade it for anything! Sarah and I are still pretty much the same and we are enjoying the last few weeks as just a family of two.
 
Movement?  She must be a future gymnast or something because she always seems to be doing kart-wheels and handstands for long periods of time! Maybe if Sarah does a kart-wheel shell go into labor :)
 
Food Cravings:  I've been craving a nice big fat juicy steak with some shrimp, and Sarah, she's craving a simple sandwhich and veggies.
 
Food Aversions:  Well I guess I wont be having my shrimp any time soon due to her lack of wanting sea-food. Not like she wanted it prior to being pregnant anyways.  Last week on our date to the Elephant Bar a someone walked by with fish and she found the smell repulsive =(.
 
Symptoms: I am really feeling tired lately but it has nothing to do with the pregnancy it has to do with all the hours I put in at work, while in the meantime her ankles have began to get swollen!
 
Belly Button:  Its definitely looking like a fishing bobber-its in one second and then when she laughs it bobs up and down. In fact I said I was nicknaming her belly button "Bobby" lol
 
Happy or Moody?  This is a trick question and due to fear of emotions I am pleading the fifth!
 
Nursery Progress:   DONE!! We just have to make a final decision about putting her name above the crib. Keep lookin' out for a special blog about the nursery later!
 
Looking Forward To:  Everything about having our daughter come into this world!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Breastfeeding Diares

I am so excited to be sharing my story with all of Julie's readers on The Girl in the Red Shoes ! Please head over to her blog and check out all the other stories as well. I hope you are just as inspired as I was. Make sure you have a cozy blanket and some tissues- these women share some amazing stories! Read my story HERE .

20 Weeks!

20 Weeks Little Bean: So my baby is not a bean at all, in fact, he is the size of a banana right now and I love these little comparisons because it allows Gracie to really connect with baby and visualize the growth. When we had our anatomy scan on Monday, the guy told us that the baby is measuring 1 week ahead of schedule and he is a whole pound now. Right now, the baby is able to swallow and is producing baby poop (meconium) so there's that! Symptoms: I am getting my energy back but I am still getting sick each and every morning. It was the same with Gracelyn so I'm not surprised. I can't even remember when the nausea subsided last time. The good thing is that it's only in the morning and then I'm fine for the rest of the day as long as I keep snacking and don't let my stomach stay empty for long. I swear I am feeling Braxton Hicks already which is so crazy to me! Every once in a while my belly gets as hard as a rock which I also don't remember fr

26 WEEKS

26 Weeks Total Weight Gain:   Total of 5 pounds! I got weighed when I had my check up on Tuesday and I gained 3 pounds since last week! I wonder if it made a difference that I had my shoes and jacket on ;) Maternity Clothes?   Thanks to my cousin Jami, I now have more maternity clothes! Couldn't be more happy! Now I have a few more things to wear! I now have a total of 6 pairs of maternity jeans/pants! Stretch Marks?   Not yet! Sleep?   My preggle is a life saver! The preggle even allows me to sleep on my tummy! It is so relaxing and so comfy since I'm not putting any pressure on my belly. Best Moment This Week:   Normally David and I meet every Sunday for church but this past week, we actually got to go together which was a nice change. :) After church we ate lunch and walked around the mall. It was fun being able to just hang out together. We didn't even look at any baby stuff while at the mall, we just enjoyed each others company!  Miss Anyth