Skip to main content

31 weeks!


31Weeks



Total Weight Gain:  I actually went to the doctor today and I gaineda total of 12 pound so far! I have never seen 140 on the scale before…goodthing it’s all baby!

Maternity Clothes?  I’m doing very well withthe items I have. I love that I still can wear non-maternity shirts as well.

Stretch Marks? Notyet, but there is still plenty of time!

Sleep?  Starting to get prettyuncomfortable. I’m tossing and turning a lot but, still sleeping on my belly.

Best Moment This Week:  The best moment this week was going to the mall withmy parents and David. We got to shop around and just all hang out togetherwhich was nice! David and I even looked at rings! :) hmmm!

Miss Anything?  I miss being able to putmy own shoes on! It is so uncomfortable to bend over with a belly in the way. Iget out of breath so quickly trying to put my warm boots on- tying my shoes isalso a hassle.

Movement?  Tons! My mom and Marc sawa huge movement and even I was shocked because it was very noticeable! She is ahappy girl and even reacts to different sounds! What a blessing she is already!Praise the Lord.

Food Cravings:  Sandwiches again! Thishas always been a huge craving of mine. Fresh, crunchy sandwiches are the best!I’ve also been loving Gold Peaks Sweet Tea- I’ve been drinking that a lot thisweek!

Food Aversions:  The only thing I don’tlike right now is raw meat! I was watching my favorite cooking lady, Giada, andshe was using raw salmon and then added apples to it…um ew! I hate fish!

Symptoms:  I have had 2 braxtonhicks contractions this week. They are weird and I don’t like them, hopefully Iwon’t notice if they happen again! 
Belly Button:  It is funny! When I wasat the doctors, I was lying on my back and when I went to sit up my bellybutton popped out! When I relaxed and sat all the way up, it went back- thatwas so funny and odd to me! Still “in” though!

Happy or Moody?  I am so happy!Christmas is just around the corner and I can’t wait to celebrate with family!!

 
Nursery Progress:  Hernursery is pretty cluttered right now with boxes and stuff but once the cribcomes, I’ll be able to put everything into place!
Looking Forward to:  Wrapping presents and going to the family Christmasparty on Tuesday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Breastfeeding Diares

I am so excited to be sharing my story with all of Julie's readers on The Girl in the Red Shoes ! Please head over to her blog and check out all the other stories as well. I hope you are just as inspired as I was. Make sure you have a cozy blanket and some tissues- these women share some amazing stories! Read my story HERE .

20 Weeks!

20 Weeks Little Bean: So my baby is not a bean at all, in fact, he is the size of a banana right now and I love these little comparisons because it allows Gracie to really connect with baby and visualize the growth. When we had our anatomy scan on Monday, the guy told us that the baby is measuring 1 week ahead of schedule and he is a whole pound now. Right now, the baby is able to swallow and is producing baby poop (meconium) so there's that! Symptoms: I am getting my energy back but I am still getting sick each and every morning. It was the same with Gracelyn so I'm not surprised. I can't even remember when the nausea subsided last time. The good thing is that it's only in the morning and then I'm fine for the rest of the day as long as I keep snacking and don't let my stomach stay empty for long. I swear I am feeling Braxton Hicks already which is so crazy to me! Every once in a while my belly gets as hard as a rock which I also don't remember fr

26 WEEKS

26 Weeks Total Weight Gain:   Total of 5 pounds! I got weighed when I had my check up on Tuesday and I gained 3 pounds since last week! I wonder if it made a difference that I had my shoes and jacket on ;) Maternity Clothes?   Thanks to my cousin Jami, I now have more maternity clothes! Couldn't be more happy! Now I have a few more things to wear! I now have a total of 6 pairs of maternity jeans/pants! Stretch Marks?   Not yet! Sleep?   My preggle is a life saver! The preggle even allows me to sleep on my tummy! It is so relaxing and so comfy since I'm not putting any pressure on my belly. Best Moment This Week:   Normally David and I meet every Sunday for church but this past week, we actually got to go together which was a nice change. :) After church we ate lunch and walked around the mall. It was fun being able to just hang out together. We didn't even look at any baby stuff while at the mall, we just enjoyed each others company!  Miss Anyth