Skip to main content

Happy Thanksgiving from me and my little turkey!


27 Weeks
Psalms 136- Give thanks to God...His love endures forever!

Total Weight Gain: 6 pounds total. 

Maternity Clothes?  Haven't bought any new clothes!  Still finding items in my closet to squeeze into.

Stretch Marks?  No!  Still using my cocoa butter.

Sleep?  Interesting.  I'm now sleeping on my tummy thanks to my amazing Preggle! Sometimes I wake up on my back, though. I hate when that happens!

Best Moment This Week:  My coffee and movie date with David! We finally got around to watching Flight and I was excited because he had been wanting to watch it since it came out. He almost said "forget it" because we couldn't find a theater that had a showtime that worked for us! I made it happen though :) It's definitely NOT my kind of movie nor is it family friendly in any way, BUT it was still a good movie and it had me cringing out of anticipation multiple times! I laugh because there was a few times where I wanted to yell at Denzel through the screen and knock some sense into him! 

Miss Anything?  Being able to take a hot bath. My body is really achy these days and a bath just sounds heavenly!

Movement?  Getting stronger every day! I love the early mornings before I get out of bed because I just look down at my tummy and see movement! Praise the Lord for my strong little lady- she practices kicking and punching all the time :)

Food Cravings:  I am currently loving coffee or tea and a pastry or with a breakfast sandwich! Yummy! Breakfast sandwiches are my new thing!

Food Aversions:   The other day I ate maple and brown sugar oatmeal for breakfast and I couldn't take more than a couple bites. Just didn't appeal to me!

Symptoms: The symptoms aren't too bad. I get leg cramps once in awhile but nothing too bad right now. I was told that I might be having "Braxton Hicks" but I don't think so. My tummy is always tight especially after eating!

Belly Button:  The turkey timer is "in"!

Happy or Moody?  Happy, stressed, and everything in between!

Nursery Progress:  Nothing too exciting. My parents told me that they want us there when they get the crib so they know we will like it. I am so excited to get it and I'm even more excited for David to set it up in her room so I can really start going nuts with all of my ideas for her room!


Looking Forward To:   A strange thing to look forward to but I really want to know the results to my glucose test.I am not a huge sweets person but I have been worrying about failing this test since I love soda!  I took the test on Monday and I still haven't gotten a call back. The guy told me they usually call right away if there are any abnormalities...so hopefully I don't have diabetes! That would be so hard to deal with since I'm ALMOST done and I've had a pretty healthy pregnancy thus far. It's in God's hands!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Breastfeeding Diares

I am so excited to be sharing my story with all of Julie's readers on The Girl in the Red Shoes ! Please head over to her blog and check out all the other stories as well. I hope you are just as inspired as I was. Make sure you have a cozy blanket and some tissues- these women share some amazing stories! Read my story HERE .

20 Weeks!

20 Weeks Little Bean: So my baby is not a bean at all, in fact, he is the size of a banana right now and I love these little comparisons because it allows Gracie to really connect with baby and visualize the growth. When we had our anatomy scan on Monday, the guy told us that the baby is measuring 1 week ahead of schedule and he is a whole pound now. Right now, the baby is able to swallow and is producing baby poop (meconium) so there's that! Symptoms: I am getting my energy back but I am still getting sick each and every morning. It was the same with Gracelyn so I'm not surprised. I can't even remember when the nausea subsided last time. The good thing is that it's only in the morning and then I'm fine for the rest of the day as long as I keep snacking and don't let my stomach stay empty for long. I swear I am feeling Braxton Hicks already which is so crazy to me! Every once in a while my belly gets as hard as a rock which I also don't remember fr

26 WEEKS

26 Weeks Total Weight Gain:   Total of 5 pounds! I got weighed when I had my check up on Tuesday and I gained 3 pounds since last week! I wonder if it made a difference that I had my shoes and jacket on ;) Maternity Clothes?   Thanks to my cousin Jami, I now have more maternity clothes! Couldn't be more happy! Now I have a few more things to wear! I now have a total of 6 pairs of maternity jeans/pants! Stretch Marks?   Not yet! Sleep?   My preggle is a life saver! The preggle even allows me to sleep on my tummy! It is so relaxing and so comfy since I'm not putting any pressure on my belly. Best Moment This Week:   Normally David and I meet every Sunday for church but this past week, we actually got to go together which was a nice change. :) After church we ate lunch and walked around the mall. It was fun being able to just hang out together. We didn't even look at any baby stuff while at the mall, we just enjoyed each others company!  Miss Anyth