Skip to main content

Ear of Corn :)


I need to write darker! It says, "She has a nice heartbeat of 156 BPM!"
24 Weeks

  
Total Weight Gain:  1 lb.

Maternity Clothes?  I still need maternity pants! I only have one pair! 

Stretch Marks?  My belly is still looking good. Let’s see how much longer that will last! Haha.

Sleep?  I seem to always have the silliest dreams! I dreamt that David and I got to watch Forrest (his little nephew) for a day and I taught him some sign language! So Kara, if you read this, I taught him to say "want more food" :) 

Best Moment This Week:  The absolute best ending to my week was seeing David after about 2 weeks without seeing him! I only got to hang out with him for a little while but it really made my week since I missed him so much! I can’t help but brag about how blessed I feel to have him as a part of my life. I know I’m not always the best or easiest person but God is working in my heart, He is making changes to make me a better woman. I’m not always the “proverbs 31” woman that I strive to be but I’m humbled that God never gives up on me and neither does David. I feel fought for and pursued when I pray to Jesus because I know He hears me. I might be a mess but I’m HIS mess. David inspires me to be a better person but, even better, he inspires me to be more like Christ. I see Jesus in Him so much and I envy certain characteristics of his because I want to be like that. He constantly leads me closer to God and I feel completely humbled by that. He has the biggest most caring and LOVING heart and I want that too. He is my role model and although he is far from perfect, I know God is pleased with him. My prayer is that God would continue to lead him so he can lead our family. I love you babe but God loves you so much more. So here he is :) My love! Then some of both of us :)




Miss Anything?  I miss being able to reach my toes! I haven’t been able to re-polish my toe nails because it’s uncomfortable to reach that far. Maybe I’ll splurge on a pedicure! ;) OH! and I am so forgetful now! I miss remembering things...

Movement?  Yes! More and more people are now feeling her kick and move. My mom got to feel the kicking yesterday, that was fun!

Food Cravings:  Spicy Chicken Sandwiches (especially from Chik-fil-a), Salad with greek dressing, cranapple raspberry juice from minute maid and RED VINES! I LOVE that stuff!

Food Aversions:  To tell you the truth, everything besides seafood (which I never liked) looks good to me!

Symptoms:  I only had morning sickness once last week! Yay! Hoping this means something good! I woke up today with it but I still have hope it will go away! Other than that, I’m feeling good! 
Staying Active?  I didn’t go again due to long hours at work and I have felt so heavy and horrible! I will definitely get my butt back because I really need to get moving!

Belly Button:  It's "in" but pretty strange looking to be honest.

Happy or Moody?  It’s been half and half! I have to make a choice NOT to be crabby when something happens that I don’t like. It bothers me when I get moody because I don’t want to be that way. I’m constantly having an attitude adjustment but I need to see the brighter side of things! I will even stop for a second and just pray that God would calm my nerves and change my heart. He is working in me daily and I feel his power moving in my life. I’m not easy to work with but God never gives up and I am so thankful that I can constantly run to Him every day.

 
Nursery Progress:  I'm constantly looking online at bedding, décor ideas, and furniture....now I need to commit to some decisions!  Each week I get more & more anxious to get it ready! David and I are planning to go to Ikea this Saturday so hopefully we can find some stuff!
Looking Forward to:  Enjoying my last weeks in the 2nd trimester!  They say this is the honeymoon stage of pregnancy so I'm holding on to my last days. We're thinking of taking a day trip up north sometime soon so I am excited for that possibility.  It’s my birthday on Tuesday so I am also excited for that AND I am excited for pre-marital group on Sunday! :) Looking forward to a lot! Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Breastfeeding Diares

I am so excited to be sharing my story with all of Julie's readers on The Girl in the Red Shoes ! Please head over to her blog and check out all the other stories as well. I hope you are just as inspired as I was. Make sure you have a cozy blanket and some tissues- these women share some amazing stories! Read my story HERE .

20 Weeks!

20 Weeks Little Bean: So my baby is not a bean at all, in fact, he is the size of a banana right now and I love these little comparisons because it allows Gracie to really connect with baby and visualize the growth. When we had our anatomy scan on Monday, the guy told us that the baby is measuring 1 week ahead of schedule and he is a whole pound now. Right now, the baby is able to swallow and is producing baby poop (meconium) so there's that! Symptoms: I am getting my energy back but I am still getting sick each and every morning. It was the same with Gracelyn so I'm not surprised. I can't even remember when the nausea subsided last time. The good thing is that it's only in the morning and then I'm fine for the rest of the day as long as I keep snacking and don't let my stomach stay empty for long. I swear I am feeling Braxton Hicks already which is so crazy to me! Every once in a while my belly gets as hard as a rock which I also don't remember fr

26 WEEKS

26 Weeks Total Weight Gain:   Total of 5 pounds! I got weighed when I had my check up on Tuesday and I gained 3 pounds since last week! I wonder if it made a difference that I had my shoes and jacket on ;) Maternity Clothes?   Thanks to my cousin Jami, I now have more maternity clothes! Couldn't be more happy! Now I have a few more things to wear! I now have a total of 6 pairs of maternity jeans/pants! Stretch Marks?   Not yet! Sleep?   My preggle is a life saver! The preggle even allows me to sleep on my tummy! It is so relaxing and so comfy since I'm not putting any pressure on my belly. Best Moment This Week:   Normally David and I meet every Sunday for church but this past week, we actually got to go together which was a nice change. :) After church we ate lunch and walked around the mall. It was fun being able to just hang out together. We didn't even look at any baby stuff while at the mall, we just enjoyed each others company!  Miss Anyth