Skip to main content

Come read what my little mango and I have been up to :)


19 WEEKS

Total Weight Gain: None. Same as last week.
Maternity Clothes?  My pants and shorts don’t want to button anymore but I have still worn them wearing a hair tie with them so it’s fine. As it gets colder, I’ll be able to wear my maternity jeans! My tummy has been feeling so tight lately so I’m wondering if I should start wearing a belly band or something because it’s uncomfortable! Also, due to the fact that my bras don’t fit anymore, I was able to get some padded sports bras which is God’s gift to me! SO comfortable!
Have You Started to Show?  Yes, and my little sweetie is now a mango :) and 6 ½ inches long according to my nurse at the ultrasound- Praise God!
Stretch Marks?  Nope. But I realized last week  I said I was using Palmer’s body butter but I was wrong- it’s actually Palmer’s TUMMY butter. I like it but it’s super oily/greasy so I’m trying to get my hands on the lotion formula and try that out.
Sleep?  So great, my preggle is the best! Aside from that I had a really weird dream too. If you read my facebook then you’ve already heard but anyways, I dreamt that I stole $10,000 from 50 Cent’s drawer and then used the money to get a haircut. Crazy pregnancy!
Best Moment This Week:  Getting to see my little love on Tuesday! Our baby has grown so much since the last ultrasound 6 weeks ago! Lindsey also got to see whether or not the baby is a boy or girl! That is so exciting! I can’t wait to find out! I am in awe daily of this miraculous life inside me. I already have so many things I want to say to my sweetheart! Mommy loves you, but Jesus loves you so much more than I ever could. Another best moment was hearing the heart beat- 165 BPM! My dad said the heart looked beautiful and sounded amazing and just right! Seeing that little thing beating fills me with so much joy and happiness I can barely stand it.
Miss Anything?  My balance!  I am so clumsy now and I constantly wobble when I first get up in the morning or even when I’m just standing! I don’t mind though because it’s all for my little one. Thank you Jesus!
Movement?  Yes every morning and every night! I want David to feel it so bad! When I went to get my ultrasound on Tuesday, the nurse said based on my frame and build, other people should be feeling the baby kicking any day now!
Food Cravings:  Spicy things. I have really wanted Wendy’s spicy chicken nuggets but our Wendy’s is under reconstruction right now. I have been feeding the spicy craving with Hot n Spicy chicken sandwiches from McDonalds or tapatio hot sauce.
Food Aversions:  I have opened up to sweets but I can only have a bite or two at most. Other than that, I’m eating everything!
Symptoms:  Lack of balance and ITCHY breasts! I’m trying so hard not to itch but it’s so difficult.
Staying Active?  Now that I don’t get to walk around the hospital as much, I walk around the neighborhood and do my little workout routine at home. I worked specifically on my arms and thighs this week with light weights and squats. Feels good!
Belly Button:  Working its way out!
Happy or Moody?  Happy!  How can I not be when I feel my baby moving?  I am already so in love. I can only imagine how much God truly adores each of us because I seriously cannot get enough of my tiny baby and I don’t even know him or her yet!
Nursery Progress:  We are 3 days away from finding out the sex of our baby and I am so beyond excited to know so we can start shopping!!! This doesn’t pertain to the nursery but I forgot to mention that Lindsey’s mom gave us an unused brand new Snugli to carry the baby in and I was soooo excited because I really wanted one! It’s navy blue and I love it so much!   
Looking Forward to:  SUNDAY!!! I want to know what gender we are having so bad! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Breastfeeding Diares

I am so excited to be sharing my story with all of Julie's readers on The Girl in the Red Shoes ! Please head over to her blog and check out all the other stories as well. I hope you are just as inspired as I was. Make sure you have a cozy blanket and some tissues- these women share some amazing stories! Read my story HERE .

20 Weeks!

20 Weeks Little Bean: So my baby is not a bean at all, in fact, he is the size of a banana right now and I love these little comparisons because it allows Gracie to really connect with baby and visualize the growth. When we had our anatomy scan on Monday, the guy told us that the baby is measuring 1 week ahead of schedule and he is a whole pound now. Right now, the baby is able to swallow and is producing baby poop (meconium) so there's that! Symptoms: I am getting my energy back but I am still getting sick each and every morning. It was the same with Gracelyn so I'm not surprised. I can't even remember when the nausea subsided last time. The good thing is that it's only in the morning and then I'm fine for the rest of the day as long as I keep snacking and don't let my stomach stay empty for long. I swear I am feeling Braxton Hicks already which is so crazy to me! Every once in a while my belly gets as hard as a rock which I also don't remember fr

26 WEEKS

26 Weeks Total Weight Gain:   Total of 5 pounds! I got weighed when I had my check up on Tuesday and I gained 3 pounds since last week! I wonder if it made a difference that I had my shoes and jacket on ;) Maternity Clothes?   Thanks to my cousin Jami, I now have more maternity clothes! Couldn't be more happy! Now I have a few more things to wear! I now have a total of 6 pairs of maternity jeans/pants! Stretch Marks?   Not yet! Sleep?   My preggle is a life saver! The preggle even allows me to sleep on my tummy! It is so relaxing and so comfy since I'm not putting any pressure on my belly. Best Moment This Week:   Normally David and I meet every Sunday for church but this past week, we actually got to go together which was a nice change. :) After church we ate lunch and walked around the mall. It was fun being able to just hang out together. We didn't even look at any baby stuff while at the mall, we just enjoyed each others company!  Miss Anyth